New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
BP (NYSE: BP) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Dunkin Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Smart Balance (NASDAQ: SMBL) was initiated with Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results