New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
BP (NYSE: BP) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Dunkin Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Smart Balance (NASDAQ: SMBL) was initiated with Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines