New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
BP (NYSE: BP) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Dunkin Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Smart Balance (NASDAQ: SMBL) was initiated with Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”