New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
BP (NYSE: BP) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Dunkin Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Smart Balance (NASDAQ: SMBL) was initiated with Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines