New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
BP (NYSE: BP) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Dunkin Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Smart Balance (NASDAQ: SMBL) was initiated with Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was initiated with Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Reference Points for BP
- Is BP Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: SanDisk
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- BP Is Close to Resistance
- Is SanDisk Breaking Out?
- Apple Is Moving Above Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: DFRG, KMX, DVAX, AAPL - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of May 19, 2013
There is Life After Stroke, Says Book by Jeff Kagan
LA Clippers NBA Apparel on Sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
Prom Dresses Deals For Summer Announced by AmorModa.com
MS Tûranor PlanetSolar Sets World Speed Record for Transatlantic Crossing by Solar Electric Vessel
Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Its Investigation of Financial Advisor John Pritchard of Raymond James Morgan Keegan And Oppenheimer
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Choosing A Professional Quality Range Hood
Texas Adds More Jobs Than Any Other State in Country, EmploymentCrossing Finds 185,000 Jobs in State