Semis Outperfoming the S&P 500 :BRCM, AVGO, NVDA
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading higher at $369.85, representing 0.19% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is exhibiting strong upside with 20 index components on the plus side.
Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $32.07, which represents 1.55%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Broadcom, the provider of chips that enable broadband digital data transmission have defined support at $30.35 and resistance at $34.89.
Avago (NASDAQ:AVGO) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $33.99 representing 1.31% from its previous close. Avago, the supplier of analog interface components for communications, industrial and consumer applications has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.68 and $33.48 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), which is trading at $12.05 representing 1.26% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) that is trading at $5.95 or -1.49% from the previous close. Shares of STMicroelectronics, the semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices maker have defined support at $5.31 and resistance at $5.88. Also among the worst performers is Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO), which is currently trading at $27.37 representing -1.05% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are outperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”