Published on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 07:57 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Angie's List (NASDAQ: ANGI) was initiated with Outperform at Northland Securities.
Crocs Inc (NASDAQ: CROX) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays and with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill and with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Steve Madden (NASDAQ: SHOO) was initiated with a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines