Published on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 07:57 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Angie's List (NASDAQ: ANGI) was initiated with Outperform at Northland Securities.
Crocs Inc (NASDAQ: CROX) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays and with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill and with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Steve Madden (NASDAQ: SHOO) was initiated with a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines