Bulls taking Control of Group 1 Automotive?
Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 04:54 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE:GPI) ended the trading session higher by $0.28 or 0.46% from its previous close. Group 1's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE:GPI), through its subsidiaries, owns and operates automobile dealerships. The Company sells new and used cars and light trucks, provides maintenance and repair services, and sells replacement parts. The Company also arranges related financing, insurance, and extended service contracts. Group 1 operates in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Group 1's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $57.31 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $60.39. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Group 1 Automotive or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines