52 Week Low: Walter Energy
Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $28.25. Traders are definitely monitoring Walter Energy's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) mines for coal. The Company produces metallurgical and steam and industrial coal. It also manufactures blast furnace, foundry, industrial and buckwheat coke; and produces light oil, coal tar, and ammonium sulfate. Walter Energy also degasifies coalbeds and sells the gas to a utility company.
Walter Energy is currently trading -1.5% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $28.25 and $38.78 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.01% from its previous trading close, which means that Walter Energy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”