Bulls in Charge of F5 Networks
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 05:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) ended the trading session higher by $0.54 or 0.59% from its previous close. F5 Networks' price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) is the global leader in application delivery networking, it provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. Its software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content.
F5 Networks' recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $84.71 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $93.44. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in F5 Networks or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,929.99 Trade time:4:45PM EDT Value change:▲235.31 (1.33%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,098.86 Trade time:4:45PM EDT Value change:▲28.09 (1.36%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,842.67 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲63.43 (1.33%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington