Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 07:28 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) was downgraded to a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Copart (NASDAQ: CPRT) was upgraded to a Buy at BB&T.
Cree Inc (NASDAQ: CREE) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) was upgraded to a Neutral at Compass Point.
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: MCEP) was upgraded to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) was upgraded to Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was upgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) was downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Timken (NYSE: TKR) was downgraded to a Hold at Jefferies.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines