Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 07:28 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) was downgraded to a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Copart (NASDAQ: CPRT) was upgraded to a Buy at BB&T.
Cree Inc (NASDAQ: CREE) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) was upgraded to a Neutral at Compass Point.
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: MCEP) was upgraded to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) was upgraded to Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was upgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) was downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Timken (NYSE: TKR) was downgraded to a Hold at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines