Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 07:28 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) was downgraded to a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Copart (NASDAQ: CPRT) was upgraded to a Buy at BB&T.
Cree Inc (NASDAQ: CREE) was downgraded to a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) was upgraded to a Neutral at Compass Point.
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: MCEP) was upgraded to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) was upgraded to Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) was upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was upgraded to a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was upgraded to a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) was downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Timken (NYSE: TKR) was downgraded to a Hold at Jefferies.
- MEMC Electronic Materials - Top Performer Semiconductor
- Cree - Top Performing Semiconductor - Mid-Day Update
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Semis Underperfomed the S&P 500 :NVLS, NVDA, WFR
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Activision Blizzard
- Cirrus Logic - Top Performer Semiconductor
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: BIDU, CTRP, VRTX
- Sector Wrap - Semis Flat: AMD, CREE, CRUS
- Advanced Micro Devices - Top Performer Semiconductor
- Critical Alerts For ConocoPhillips, Estee Lauder, D.R. Horton, Noble, and Seattle Genetics Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' Earns $500 Million in 24 Hours - Benzinga
- Activision's New Call of Duty Title Set to Break Sales Records - Benzinga
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' Is Released: Hot Trends - TheStreet.com
- Activision Blizzard Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ATVI) - TheStreet.com
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Specialty Retail Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- Stocks Rebound on Upbeat U.S. Data - TheStreet.com
- Activision Blizzard Beats on Earnings; Skylanders, Diablo, Warcraft Do Well - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Tick Higher After Prior Session's Selloff - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains Outperform Rating on Activision Blizzard with $16 PT - Benzinga
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
Classroom of the Future Foundation Honors San Marcos Unified for Innovation
Introducing Kratom, a new product to include within the shamanistic world of exotic plants.
America’s Top Disability Lawyer, Frank N. Darras Announces:CIGNA To Pay $1.6 Million in Fines/Fees and up to $70 Million to Denied Policyholders
Gulf Shores Helicopter Tours Now At The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
Garage Door Repair in Stuart, Fl is the Main Topic in a Series of Videos Released by Customer's Choice Garage Doors and Openers for May 2013
What’s The Best Bed Offers Mattress & Sleep Solutions for Opposite Couples
Zamansky & Associates LLC Files FINRA Arbitration for Investors Against Investors Capital Corporation