Macy's Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Macy's is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.84% higher.
Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) operates department stores in the United States. The New York, NY based company also operates direct mail catalog and electronic commerce subsidiaries. Macy's retail stores sell a wide range of merchandise, including men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods.
Macy's has already traded 1.073 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $39.34 and $41.76 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Macy's stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines