Macy's Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Macy's is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.84% higher.
Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) operates department stores in the United States. The New York, NY based company also operates direct mail catalog and electronic commerce subsidiaries. Macy's retail stores sell a wide range of merchandise, including men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods.
Macy's has already traded 1.073 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $39.34 and $41.76 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Macy's stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines