Trade Alert - Guess? High Volume
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Guess? is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.85% higher.
Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) designs, markets, distributes, and licenses a collection of casual apparel, accessories, and related consumer products. The company provides full collections of denim and cotton clothing.
Guess? has already traded 1.547 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $22.48 and $24.94 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Guess? stock is outperforming the overall market.
- QIAGEN Short term Bullish Reversal
- QIAGEN Stalling at Resistance
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of QIAGEN
- Bulls taking Control of QIAGEN?
- Is QIAGEN Trade Over?
- QIAGEN: Waiting for Direction
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: First Solar
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- QIAGEN - Shares Seeking Direction
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines