Trade Alert - Guess? High Volume
Published on Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Guess? is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.85% higher.
Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES) designs, markets, distributes, and licenses a collection of casual apparel, accessories, and related consumer products. The company provides full collections of denim and cotton clothing.
Guess? has already traded 1.547 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $22.48 and $24.94 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Guess? stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”