Published on Friday, 30 November 2012 07:43 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Cameron International (NYSE: CAM) was initiated with Outperform at Bernstein.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
CTS Corp (NYSE: CTS) was initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Forest Laboratories Inc (NYSE: FRX) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Hess (NYSE: HES) was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) was initiated with a Neutral at Mizuho.
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Allergan
- Allergan: Traders Look for a Bottom
- Cameron Second Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Allergan?
- Ambrx Initiates Collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb for Discovery, Development of Next-Generation Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Allergan Upside Looming?
- Critical Alerts For Caterpillar, Bristol-Myers Squibb, F5 Networks, Lear, and Leap Wireless Released By InvestorsObserver
- Critical Alerts For ConocoPhillips, Estee Lauder, D.R. Horton, Noble, and Seattle Genetics Released By InvestorsObserver
- Cameron Announces First Quarter Earnings
- Former Pro Football Coach Bill Cowher Tells Men "No Excuses" When It Comes To Getting Screened For Melanoma
Related Partner Headlines
- Allergan Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (AGN) - TheStreet.com
- Allergan Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (AGN) - TheStreet.com
- Cameron International Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CAM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Cameron International Corporation - Benzinga
- Allergan to Acquire SkinMedica For $350M Up-Front and Up to an Additional $25M - Benzinga
- Allergan Inc. (AGN): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Dahlman Rose Upgrades Cameron International to Buy on Acqusition - Benzinga
- Berkshire Dumps Most of J&J and GE Stakes; Adds Deere & Co. - Benzinga
- ConocoPhillips (COP): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Voluntary Recall: Undeclared Sulphites in President's Choice® White Grape Juice
Catalyst Paper sells Elk Falls site
South Florida Prepares for Tourism Spike Over Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Celebrities and Advocates Come Together to Get "Pumped Up" About Autism Awareness
MBAC announces voting results for election of directors and ratification of Advance Notice By-Law
Protect Your Bubble Shares Tips on Avoiding Water Damage to Gadgets This Memorial Day Weekend
DUI Attorney Los Angeles | .05 = DUI? Not Yet. Still .08, Spells Trouble for Drivers Over Memorial Day
UTC Calls For Redemption Of All Of Its Outstanding 1.200 Percent Notes Due June 1, 2015