Update - Brokers Flat In Focus:JEF, IBKR, RJF
Published on Friday, 30 November 2012 11:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.21%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 6 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) is the index current top performer, trading at $16.85 representing 2.06%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $15.30 and resistance at $16.29.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) is also among the top performers, trading at $15.28 representing 1.26% from its previous close. Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.99 and $15.29 respectively. The other top performer is Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which is trading at $37.87 representing 1.15% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $4.14 or -0.96% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.50 and resistance at $4.20. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $8.47 representing -0.7% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines