Semis Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Lower: AMD, SNDK, TSM
Published on Monday, 03 December 2012 11:52 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $374.24, representing -0.03% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having an overall mixed day with 17 index components trading higher.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $2.3, which represents 4.55%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, the second largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $1.84 and resistance at $1.97.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $39.62 representing 1.33% from its previous close. SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products has calculated support and resistance levels at $38.47 and $40.94 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE:TSM), which is trading at $17.27 representing 0.82% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) that is trading at $28.46 or -3.82% from the previous close. Shares of Veeco Instruments, the provider of process equipment solutions have defined support at $26.89 and resistance at $29.75. Also among the worst performers is Texas Instruments (NASDAQ:TXN), which is currently trading at $29.47 representing -1.93% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are outperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines