Update - Brokers Flat In Focus:JEF, AMP, GS
Published on Monday, 03 December 2012 11:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.13%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 4 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) is the index current top performer, trading at $17.2 representing 1.42%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $15.30 and resistance at $16.29.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) is also among the top performers, trading at $61.2 representing 0.87% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $57.44 and $61.08 respectively. The other top performer is Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which is trading at $118.38 representing 0.5% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) that is trading at $15.04 or -1.64% from the previous close. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker have defined support at $13.99 and resistance at $15.29. Also among the worst performers is Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which is trading at $16.7 representing -1.01% from the previous trading session.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines