New York, December 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.13%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 4 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) is the index current top performer, trading at $17.2 representing 1.42%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $15.30 and resistance at $16.29.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) is also among the top performers, trading at $61.2 representing 0.87% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $57.44 and $61.08 respectively. The other top performer is Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which is trading at $118.38 representing 0.5% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) that is trading at $15.04 or -1.64% from the previous close. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker have defined support at $13.99 and resistance at $15.29. Also among the worst performers is Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which is trading at $16.7 representing -1.01% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”