New York, December 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12947.8, which represents -0.14% versus its previous trading session close, with 16 of its components trading in positive territory.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $13.11 representing 1.83% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $11.35 and resistance at $13.09.
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $19.86 representing 1.64% from its previous close. Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.23 and $22.54 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $72.12 representing 1.09% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Disney (NYSE:DIS) that is trading at $48.98 or -0.64% from the previous close. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $46.96 and resistance at $49.43. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $64.61 representing -0.57% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.4 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.95 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1404.55, which represents -0.35% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2984.02 that represents -0.61% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines