CBS Higher With High Volume
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of CBS is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.62% higher.
CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) is a media company that operates broadcasting, television production, and publishing businesses. The Company operates television and radio stations, produces and syndicates television programs, publishes books, provides online content as well as provides outdoor advertising.
CBS has already traded 1.146 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $33.04 and $36.63 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.29% from its previous trading close, which means that CBS stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines