Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfoming: ETFC, MS, JEF
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, December 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.29%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 86.96, which represents 0.21% from its previous close. 7 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is the index current top performer, trading at $8.5 representing 1.55%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $7.70 and resistance at $8.60.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is also among the top performers, trading at $16.85 representing 1.45% from its previous close. Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.95 and $17.10 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $17.91 representing 0.9% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) that is trading at $37.12 or -0.51% from the previous close. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities have defined support at $36.35 and resistance at $39.99. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $15.08 representing -0.13% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”