Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfoming: ETFC, MS, JEF
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, December 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.29%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 86.96, which represents 0.21% from its previous close. 7 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is the index current top performer, trading at $8.5 representing 1.55%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $7.70 and resistance at $8.60.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is also among the top performers, trading at $16.85 representing 1.45% from its previous close. Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.95 and $17.10 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $17.91 representing 0.9% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) that is trading at $37.12 or -0.51% from the previous close. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities have defined support at $36.35 and resistance at $39.99. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $15.08 representing -0.13% from the previous trading session.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines