Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing O'Reilly
Published on Thursday, 06 December 2012 04:18 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORLY) ended the trading session lower by $1.98 or -2.13% from its previous close. O'Reilly's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORLY) retails and supplies automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories. The Company sells its products to do-it-yourself customers and professional mechanics or service technicians throughout the United States.
O'Reilly's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $78.58 and by the resistance level at $93.21, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in O'Reilly, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor O'Reilly for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines