JP Morgan High Volume Day?
Published on Friday, 07 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of JP Morgan points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.66% higher.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) provides global financial services and retail banking. The Company provides services such as investment banking, securities services, asset management, private banking, card member services, commercial banking, and home finance. JP Morgan Chase serves business enterprises, institutions, and individuals. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender, was founded in 1823 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
JP Morgan has already traded 0.819 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $38.83 and $41.22 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that JP Morgan stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines