Trade Alert - Occidental Petroleum High Volume
Published on Monday, 10 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Occidental Petroleum is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.14% higher.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) explores, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas. The Company also manufactures and markets a variety of basic chemicals, vinyls and performance chemicals. The company is based in Los Angeles, California and operates primarily in the U.S. and the Middle East.
Occidental Petroleum has already traded 1.129 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $72.69 and $76.18 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.16% from its previous trading close, which means that Occidental Petroleum stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines