New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Toll Brothers points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.37% lower.
Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) engages in designing, building, marketing, and arranging finance for single-family detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. The luxury homebuilder serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, and second-home buyers in 21 states in the United States.
Toll Brothers has already traded 0.895 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $30.22 and $34.00 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Toll Brothers stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines