Toll Brothers Lower With High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Toll Brothers points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.37% lower.
Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) engages in designing, building, marketing, and arranging finance for single-family detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. The luxury homebuilder serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, and second-home buyers in 21 states in the United States.
Toll Brothers has already traded 0.895 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $30.22 and $34.00 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Toll Brothers stock is underperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines