Tiffany Above Average Volume
Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Tiffany is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.61% lower.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) designs and manufactures its fine jewelry and operates luxury and specialty retail stores. The Company retails its products through stores and boutiques, Internet and catalogs. The company also offers TIFFANY & CO. brand merchandise.
Tiffany has already traded 1.27 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $57.84 and $64.25 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Tiffany stock is underperforming the overall market.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines