Tiffany Above Average Volume
Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Tiffany is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.61% lower.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) designs and manufactures its fine jewelry and operates luxury and specialty retail stores. The Company retails its products through stores and boutiques, Internet and catalogs. The company also offers TIFFANY & CO. brand merchandise.
Tiffany has already traded 1.27 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $57.84 and $64.25 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Tiffany stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines