Tiffany Above Average Volume
Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Tiffany is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.61% lower.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) designs and manufactures its fine jewelry and operates luxury and specialty retail stores. The Company retails its products through stores and boutiques, Internet and catalogs. The company also offers TIFFANY & CO. brand merchandise.
Tiffany has already traded 1.27 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $57.84 and $64.25 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Tiffany stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines