Staples Above Average Volume
Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Staples is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.61% lower.
Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) is an office supplies, furniture, and technology retailer. The Massachusetts based company serves its customers through office superstores, mail order catalogs, the Internet, and a contract business.
Staples has already traded 1.102 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $11.15 and $11.97 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Staples stock is underperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines