New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.24%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 88.093, which represents -0.09% from its previous close. 5 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) is the index current top performer, trading at $37.44 representing 1.19%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $36.35 and resistance at $39.99.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is also among the top performers, trading at $4.33 representing 0.93% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $3.50 and $4.20 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $18.23 representing 0.61% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) that is trading at $13.5 or -1.82% from the previous close. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider have defined support at $12.47 and resistance at $13.83. Also among the worst performers is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $16.48 representing -0.69% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines