NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: NIHD, ADBE, WCRX
Published on Friday, 14 December 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2633.27, which represents -0.78% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $6.36 representing 6.63% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $4.90 and resistance at $5.48.
Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $37.7 representing 6.11% from its previous close. Adobe, the document and media software publisher, has calculated support and resistance levels at $32.14 and $35.68 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $11.57 representing 6.05% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $60.5 or -3.6% from the prior close. Shares of QUALCOMM, the maker of integrated CDMA chipsets for wireless products have defined support at $57.29 and resistance at $62.80. Also among the worst performers Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $510.89 representing -3.55% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13155.4, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1415.25 that represents -0.3% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
- Entry points for QUALCOMM
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Is QUALCOMM Breaking Out?
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: WCRX, FSLR, NFLX
- Trading Idea: Key levels for Adobe
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Adobe Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Adobe Systems Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ADBE) - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Warner Chilcott - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Modular Data Center Market - Data, Power, Cooling & Generator Modules Analysis in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
Tallahassee Criminal Defense Attorneys, Casey & Torres, Open New Midtown Office
Creative Optimization – SEO Takes an Evolutionary Leap
Billboard and Sign Manufacturing in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
New Custom Frozen Pies Program from SugarHouse Pies Enhances Freezer Dessert Offerings for Food Chain Buyers
United Patients Group Gives Five Reasons Hosting a Movie Premiere Boosts Marketing Efforts
Hoffman Estates Homes, Condos, and Townhomes for Sale in April Announced by John Herman Team
Music Pioneer And Artist Manager, Glenn “Sweety G” Toby Launches "The Art of Management" Workshop