NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: NIHD, ADBE, WCRX
Published on Friday, 14 December 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2633.27, which represents -0.78% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $6.36 representing 6.63% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $4.90 and resistance at $5.48.
Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $37.7 representing 6.11% from its previous close. Adobe, the document and media software publisher, has calculated support and resistance levels at $32.14 and $35.68 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $11.57 representing 6.05% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $60.5 or -3.6% from the prior close. Shares of QUALCOMM, the maker of integrated CDMA chipsets for wireless products have defined support at $57.29 and resistance at $62.80. Also among the worst performers Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $510.89 representing -3.55% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13155.4, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1415.25 that represents -0.3% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines