New York, December 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $387.4, representing -0.53% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having an overall mixed day with 13 index components trading higher.
Novellus Systems (NASDAQ:NVLS) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $31.8, which represents 32.2%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Novellus Systems, the equipment maker used for chips manufacturing have defined support at $41.80 and resistance at $47.32.
MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $3.33 representing 1.83% from its previous close. MEMC Electronic Materials, the silicon wafers producer has calculated support and resistance levels at $2.15 and $3.30 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is (), which is trading at $24.9 representing 0.85% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL) that is trading at $8.56 or -1.72% from the previous close. Shares of Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets have defined support at $8.15 and resistance at $8.96. Also among the worst performers is Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS), which is currently trading at $27.95 representing -1.48% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines