TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HD, MMM, AA
Published on Monday, 24 December 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13130, which represents -0.46% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in the green.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $61.95 representing 1.03% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $61.79 and resistance at $64.89.
3M (NYSE:MMM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $93.44 representing 0.37% from its previous close. 3M, the maker of Post-It notes and Scotch tape has calculated support and resistance levels at $87.41 and $91.97 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.6 representing 0.35% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $13.98 or -2.51% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $14.04 and resistance at $14.83. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $27.04 representing -1.49% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1424.72, which represents -0.38% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines