TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:AA, HD, T, HPQ, MSFT
Published on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13139.1, which represents -0.39% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in the green.
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.62 representing 0.58% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $7.98 and resistance at $8.91.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $61.57 representing 0.41% from its previous close. Home Depot, the home improvement retailer has calculated support and resistance levels at $61.79 and $64.89 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $33.74 representing 0.21% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $14.01 or -2.3% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $14.04 and resistance at $14.83. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $27.06 representing -1.42% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1426.66, which represents -0.24% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines