Approaching Resistance: ProShares Ultra S&P500
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 09:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $62.26. The stock ended the trading session at just $60.34, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) is a fund that seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index. The S&P 500 Index is a measure of large-cap U.S. stock market performance, which includes 500 United States operating companies and real estate investment trusts selected by the S&P U.S. Index Committee through a non-mechanical process that factors criteria, such as liquidity, price, market capitalization and financial viability.
ProShares Ultra S&P500's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $53.38 and by the resistance level at $62.26; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for ProShares Ultra S&P500. However, as the stock pulls back towards $53.38 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $62.26 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines