TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HPQ, AA, CAT
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13094.2, which represents -0.34% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $14.19 representing 1.28% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $14.04 and resistance at $14.83.
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $8.71 representing 1.04% from its previous close. Alcoa, the aluminum producer has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.98 and $8.91 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $88.17 representing 0.79% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) that is trading at $36.31 or -1.14% from the previous close. Shares of Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world have defined support at $36.54 and resistance at $37.95. Also among the worst performers we have Procter (NYSE:PG), which is trading at $67.77 representing -1.09% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is outperforming the S&P 500, but under performing the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1418.68, which represents -0.56% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines