NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: RIMM, BIDU, CTRP
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $11.46 representing 8.01% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $13.28 and resistance at $14.21.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $100.71 representing 4.07% from its previous close. Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine, has calculated support and resistance levels at $85.96 and $101.80 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $22.84 representing 1.92% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), which is trading at $248.94 or -3.74% from the prior close. Shares of Amazon, the largest online retailer have defined support at $218.18 and resistance at $263.11. Also among the worst performers Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $38.87 representing -3.72% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13099.8, which represents -0.3% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines