Baidu Upside Looming?
Published on Thursday, 27 December 2012 04:30 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) ended the trading session higher by $5.41 or 5.59% from its previous close. Baidu's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) provides Chinese language Internet search services primarily in China and Japan. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
Baidu's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $96.10 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $101.80. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Baidu or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines