NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: EXPE, MICC, GRMN
Published on Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is an a broad decline with more than 85% of its components on the red.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.08 representing 3.71% from its previous trading session. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $57.34 and resistance at $61.97.
Millicom (NYSE:MI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $17.22 representing 1.65% from its previous close. Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa, has calculated support and resistance levels at $103.65 and $111.50 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), which is trading at $41.06 representing 0.86% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $7.19 or -2.84% from the prior close. Shares of Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets have defined support at $8.15 and resistance at $8.86. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $29.86 representing -2.51% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12988, which represents -0.97% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1405.49 that represents -1.01% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Adobe
- Is Marvell Breaking Out?
- Trading Idea: - Is Marvell close to Resistance?
- First Solar near Support
- Is First Solar Oversold?
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: BRCM, XLNX, BIIB
- Marvell near Support
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: NIHD, VRTX, ALTR
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: First Solar
- Sector Wrap - Semis Flat: CREE, MRVL, HITT
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on Marvell Technology Group Ltd. - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Cuts PT to $10 on Marvell Technology Group; Mobile Competition - Benzinga
- UPDATE: D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Marvell Technology Group - Benzinga
- 5 Not-Terrible Options for Holiday Travel Procrastinators - TheStreet.com
- Expedia Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (EXPE) - TheStreet.com
- Expedia Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (EXPE) - TheStreet.com
- Kayak's Acquisition Shows IPOs Can be Profitable - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Lowers PT to $11 on Marvell Technology Group on Lower Estimates Ahead - Benzinga
- TripAdvisor Soars 20 Percent After Q3 Results - Benzinga
- Expedia Reaches New 52-Week High (EXPE) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,284.59 Trade time:2:17PM EDT Value change:▼33.64 (-0.22%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.14 Trade time:2:17PM EDT Value change:▼2.67 (-0.16%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,480.06 Trade time:2:17PM EDT Value change:▼2.12 (-0.06%)
In The Wires
Burnham Holdings, Inc. Announces Union Agreement And Resulting One-Time Charge To Current Earnings
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. -- VNDA
EUTELSAT 3D Goes Into Full Commercial Service at 3° East
Comerica Bank's Michigan Index Up Again in April
Boom Towns: Energy Industry Triggers Heated Competition for Prime Real Estate
Nickelodeon and KidKraft Introduce Lifelike Designer Wooden Toys, Doll Furniture and Accessories Featuring Dora the Explorer
Haemonetics Announces Next Steps in Manufacturing Transformation
Canadian High Yield Bond Fund Declares Distributions