NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: EXPE, MICC, GRMN
Published on Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is an a broad decline with more than 85% of its components on the red.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.08 representing 3.71% from its previous trading session. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $57.34 and resistance at $61.97.
Millicom (NYSE:MI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $17.22 representing 1.65% from its previous close. Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa, has calculated support and resistance levels at $103.65 and $111.50 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), which is trading at $41.06 representing 0.86% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $7.19 or -2.84% from the prior close. Shares of Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets have defined support at $8.15 and resistance at $8.86. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $29.86 representing -2.51% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12988, which represents -0.97% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1405.49 that represents -1.01% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”