Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: AXP, MMM, UNH
Published on Friday, 28 December 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13038.8, which represents -0.44% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
American Express (NYSE:AXP) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $56.98 representing 0.51% versus the previous trading session. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $53.02 and resistance at $58.35.
3M (NYSE:MMM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $92.65 representing 0.01% from its previous close. 3M, the maker of Post-It notes and Scotch tape has calculated support and resistance levels at $87.41 and $91.97 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Health (NYSE:UNH), which is trading at $54.43 representing -0.02% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $13.78 or -1.85% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $13.91 and resistance at $14.83. Also among the worst performers we have Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $107.15 representing -1.26% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines