New York, December 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $11.93 representing 1.4% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $10.59 and resistance at $14.21.
Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $46.84 representing 1.12% from its previous close. Fastenal, the wholesaler and retailer of industrial and construction supplies, has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.00 and $43.39 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $30.27 representing 0.83% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), which is trading at $40.52 or -1.92% from the prior close. Shares of Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products have defined support at $39.72 and resistance at $42.99. Also among the worst performers Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $10.02 representing -1.67% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13030, which represents -0.51% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1411.73 that represents -0.45% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”