Dow's Top Performers :CAT, GE, HD
Published on Monday, 31 December 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12935.4, which represents -0.02% versus its previous trading session close, with 13 of its components trading positively.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $88.22 representing 1.62% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $86.48 and resistance at $91.83.
General Electric (NYSE:GE) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $20.65 representing 1.01% from its previous close. General Electric, the maker of wind turbines and energy efficient locomotives has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.42 and $21.95 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $61.2 representing 0.91% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) that is trading at $87.06 or -0.59% from the previous close. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $90.17. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $74.31 representing -0.51% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1406.26, which represents 0.27% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines