New York, December 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12935.4, which represents -0.02% versus its previous trading session close, with 13 of its components trading positively.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $88.22 representing 1.62% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $86.48 and resistance at $91.83.
General Electric (NYSE:GE) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $20.65 representing 1.01% from its previous close. General Electric, the maker of wind turbines and energy efficient locomotives has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.42 and $21.95 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $61.2 representing 0.91% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) that is trading at $87.06 or -0.59% from the previous close. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $90.17. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $74.31 representing -0.51% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1406.26, which represents 0.27% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines