NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: NFLX, SHLD, AAPL, APOL, TEVA
Published on Monday, 31 December 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $92.45 representing 3.49% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $88.54 and resistance at $97.80.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $40.8 representing 3.29% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $41.88 and $45.43 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $523.66 representing 2.76% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $20.27 or -0.93% from the prior close. Shares of Apollo, the provider of educational programs have defined support at $19.91 and resistance at $22.48. Also among the worst performers Teva (NASDAQ:TEVA), which is trading at $36.95 representing -0.67% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13004, which represents 0.51% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1414.42 that represents 0.85% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines