NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: DIRECTV
Published on Tuesday, 01 January 2013 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $532.17 representing 4.43% from its previous trading session. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $504.66 and resistance at $594.59.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $41.25 representing 4.43% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $41.88 and $45.43 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Millicom (NYSE:MI), which is trading at $17.47 representing 3.74% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV), which is trading at $50.16 or 0% from the prior close. Shares of DIRECTV, the satellite digital television entertainment provider have defined support at $49.05 and resistance at $52.36. Also among the worst performers (), which is trading at $0 representing 0% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13104.1, which represents 1.28% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1426.19 that represents 1.69% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines