TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:HPQ, CAT, BAC, T, MRK
Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13327.9, which represents 1.71% versus its previous trading session close, with all of its components trading in positive territory.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $15 representing 5.26% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $13.91 and resistance at $14.83.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $93.5 representing 4.54% from its previous close. Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $86.48 and $91.83 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $11.93 representing 2.76% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include AT&T (NYSE:T) that is trading at $33.71 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $32.71 and resistance at $34.36. Also among the worst performers we have Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $40.99 representing 0.12% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1450.59, which represents 1.71% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines