NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: LRCX, WYNN, FLIR
Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $38.19 representing 5.69% from its previous trading session. Shares of Lam Research, the maker of semiconductor processing equipment have defined support at $33.88 and resistance at $37.17.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $118.49 representing 5.33% from its previous close. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator, has calculated support and resistance levels at $108.93 and $115.67 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is FLIR Systems (NASDAQ:FLIR), which is trading at $23.19 representing 4.13% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.82 or -4.62% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $4.90 and resistance at $7.58. Also among the worst performers C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $62.04 representing -1.87% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13327.8, which represents 1.71% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1450.92 that represents 1.73% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”