NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: LRCX, WYNN, FLIR
Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $38.19 representing 5.69% from its previous trading session. Shares of Lam Research, the maker of semiconductor processing equipment have defined support at $33.88 and resistance at $37.17.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $118.49 representing 5.33% from its previous close. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator, has calculated support and resistance levels at $108.93 and $115.67 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is FLIR Systems (NASDAQ:FLIR), which is trading at $23.19 representing 4.13% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.82 or -4.62% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $4.90 and resistance at $7.58. Also among the worst performers C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $62.04 representing -1.87% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13327.8, which represents 1.71% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1450.92 that represents 1.73% from its previous close.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines