Bulls in Charge of Williams
Published on Monday, 07 January 2013 04:27 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) ended the trading session higher by $0.46 or 1.36% from its previous close. Williams' price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) is an integrated natural gas company that produces, gathers, processes and transports natural gas. The Company's operations are concentrated in the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, the Eastern Seaboard, and the province of Alberta in Canada.
Williams' recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $30.59 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $32.89. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Williams or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines