Is iShares MSCI EAFE Breaking Out?
Published on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE:EFA) closed the session at $57.22 just above calculated resistance at $56.68. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE:EFA) is an ETF with the investment objective to seek investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of equities traded in the Australasia, European and Far Eastern markets, as measured by the MSCI EAFE Index. The underlying index measures international equity performance. It includes 21 MSCI country indices, representing the developed markets outside of North America, including Europe, Australasia and the Far East.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $47.29 and resistance at $56.68. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring iShares MSCI EAFE's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that iShares MSCI EAFE is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $56.68 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines