Worst Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13403.5, which represents 0.56% versus its previous trading session close, with 24 of its components trading in positive territory.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $76.4 representing 3.06% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $70.29 and resistance at $78.02.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $15.66 representing 1.75% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.60 and $15.72 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), which is trading at $26.47 representing 1.73% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $11.85 or -1.13% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.38 and resistance at $12.20. Also among the worst performers we have Exxon (NYSE:XOM), which is trading at $88.02 representing -0.52% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is leading the the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1462.16, which represents 0.34% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3050.39 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines