NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 2693.55, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $32.35 representing 4.29% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $29.48 and resistance at $35.60.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $32.74 representing 4.29% from its previous close. Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions, has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.35 and $32.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT), which is trading at $36.78 representing 3.03% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $19.41 or -7.31% from the prior close. Shares of Apollo, the provider of educational programs have defined support at $19.91 and resistance at $22.27. Also among the worst performers Millicom (NYSE:MI), which is trading at $16.98 representing -3.14% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13384.2, which represents 0.42% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1460.72 that represents 0.24% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”