New York, January 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2742.58, which represents -0.06% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $52.29 representing 18.96% from its previous trading session. Shares of Infosys Technologies, the provider of IT consulting and software services, including e-business and supply chain solutions have defined support at $42.37 and resistance at $44.75.
Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:CTSH) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $77.85 representing 3.73% from its previous close. Cognizant Technology Solutions, the information technology consulting and services firm, has calculated support and resistance levels at $64.20 and $76.57 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $12.35 representing 3.61% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO), which is trading at $105.64 or -4.16% from the prior close. Shares of Perrigo, the store brand over-the-counter pharmaceutical products have defined support at $102.04 and resistance at $110.21. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.26 representing -2.95% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13467.3, which represents -0.03% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1469.16 that represents -0.2% from its previous close.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems