New York, January 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $399.88, representing -0.74% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having a negative day with only 10 index components trading higher.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $46.53, which represents 2.04%. from the previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $42.30 and resistance at $46.21.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $7.61 representing 0.86% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.07 and $6.97 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD), which is trading at $2.69 representing 0.75% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) that is trading at $29.9 or -5.32% from the previous close. Shares of Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets have defined support at $26.25 and resistance at $31.97. Also among the worst performers is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is currently trading at $34.08 representing -2.13% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines