Semis Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Lower: SNDK, MU, AMD
Published on Monday, 14 January 2013 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $399.88, representing -0.74% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having a negative day with only 10 index components trading higher.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $46.53, which represents 2.04%. from the previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $42.30 and resistance at $46.21.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $7.61 representing 0.86% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.07 and $6.97 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD), which is trading at $2.69 representing 0.75% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) that is trading at $29.9 or -5.32% from the previous close. Shares of Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets have defined support at $26.25 and resistance at $31.97. Also among the worst performers is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is currently trading at $34.08 representing -2.13% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines