New York, January 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2731.34, which represents -0.62% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $14.83 representing 9.37% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $12.24.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $44 representing 7.45% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $39.00 and $43.78 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $103.84 representing 2.51% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $30.83 or -3.69% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $30.43 and resistance at $35.60. Also among the worst performers Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $504.45 representing -3.05% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13506.3, which represents 0.13% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1469.44 that represents -0.18% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines