NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: RIMM, SHLD, NFLX
Published on Monday, 14 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2731.34, which represents -0.62% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $14.83 representing 9.37% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $12.24.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $44 representing 7.45% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $39.00 and $43.78 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $103.84 representing 2.51% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $30.83 or -3.69% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $30.43 and resistance at $35.60. Also among the worst performers Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $504.45 representing -3.05% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13506.3, which represents 0.13% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1469.44 that represents -0.18% from its previous close.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines