NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: RIMM, AAPL, FLEX
Published on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2732.2, which represents 0.34% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.02 representing 3.74% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $15.09.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $502.07 representing 3.32% from its previous close. Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads, has calculated support and resistance levels at $515.20 and $555.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX), which is trading at $6.62 representing 2.48% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $12.6 or -4.33% from the prior close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $9.90 and resistance at $11.15. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $97.4 representing -4.22% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13501.4, which represents -0.25% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1471.58 that represents -0.05% from its previous close.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines