NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: RIMM, AAPL, FLEX
Published on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2732.2, which represents 0.34% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.02 representing 3.74% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $15.09.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $502.07 representing 3.32% from its previous close. Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads, has calculated support and resistance levels at $515.20 and $555.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX), which is trading at $6.62 representing 2.48% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $12.6 or -4.33% from the prior close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $9.90 and resistance at $11.15. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $97.4 representing -4.22% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13501.4, which represents -0.25% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1471.58 that represents -0.05% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: DLTR, MU, EXPD, RIMM, FSLR
- Is Apple Closing in to Resistance?
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,222.54 Trade time:10:52AM EDT Value change:▼71.96 (-0.47%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.24 Trade time:10:52AM EDT Value change:▼11.27 (-0.68%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,437.97 Trade time:10:52AM EDT Value change:▼21.45 (-0.62%)
In The Wires
Ralphs to Honor Our Troops
L.B. Foster Company Declares Quarterly Dividend
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. announces repurchases of its own shares
Kellogg Commits Support For Residents Of Moore, Okla.
Georgia Power's lakes and recreation facilities offer activities for all this summer
Iconix Acquires The Remaining 49% Interest In Ecko Unltd., and Marc Ecko Cut & Sew
Comcast Awards $66,000 In Scholarships To Virginia High School Seniors
Marret Resource Corp. announces appointments to the Board and certain amendments to its corporate governance policies