Is United Natural Foods Trade Over?
Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 04:33 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of United Natural Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNFI) ended the trading session lower by $1 or -1.9% from its previous close. United Natural's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNFI) is an independent national distributor of natural and specialty foods and related products. The Company offers natural products consisting of groceries and general merchandise, nutritional supplements, bulk and foodservice products, personal care items, perishables, and frozen foods.
United Natural's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $51.40 and by the resistance level at $56.01, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in United Natural Foods, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor United Natural Foods for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines