Dow's Top Performers :DIS, HD, INTC
Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13596.9, which represents 0.63% versus its previous trading session close, with 23 of its components trading in positive territory.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $52.36 representing 1.6% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $46.96 and resistance at $52.34.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $64.77 representing 1.42% from its previous close. Home Depot, the home improvement retailer has calculated support and resistance levels at $60.21 and $63.93 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $22.41 representing 1.33% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $11.4 or -3.27% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.30 and resistance at $12.20. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $46.3 representing -1.11% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1481.31, which represents 0.59% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3136.56 that represents 0.61% from previous session.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines