NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: KLAC, LRCX, EBAY
Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2749.25, which represents 0.53% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $51.46 representing 6.1% from its previous trading session. Shares of KLA-Tencor, the maker of yield management and process monitoring systems for the semiconductor industry have defined support at $47.37 and resistance at $50.18.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $39.52 representing 3.13% from its previous close. Lam Research, the maker of semiconductor processing equipment, has calculated support and resistance levels at $35.32 and $38.76 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), which is trading at $54.35 representing 2.74% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $24 or -1.42% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $21.80 and resistance at $24.80. Also among the worst performers Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $8.61 representing -1.37% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13597.7, which represents 0.64% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1481.51 that represents 0.6% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”